This is just about our lives - four cats, two kids, a musician and a preacher.


























 
Archives
<< current













 
This is where you stick random tidbits of information about yourself.



























Elizabeth's musings
 
Wednesday, August 28, 2013  
Did I tell you that I've been walking lately?  I have!  We live in a beautiful neighborhood, and I've been walking almost every day for several weeks now.  I love feeling stronger.

Lila and I have also been ice skating again.  The ice rink is only a 1/2 mile from our house.  We go on Sunday afternoons.  I wish they had more open rink hours.  I would love to skate during school hours.  The open skate afternoons are kind of crazy with kids skating everywhere.

I'm down 48 pounds now!  SO close to 50.  Can I make it there by Labor Day?  I'm almost half way to my goal loss.

I tried on pants at Kohl's today.  How is it that my 16's are baggy, but 14's are still muffin-top territory?  

Finding jeans to skate in has been challenging.  The first Sunday, I wore the 18's that were snug last Spring.  I could pull them down without unbuttoning!  Wearing baggy clothes feels . . . dumpy.  That's really not the look I'm going for.  Somewhere, I have a whole stack of size 14 jeans and pants.  Hopefully I'll find them soon.

10:29 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.