This is just about our lives - four cats, two kids, a musician and a preacher.


























 
Archives
<< current













 
This is where you stick random tidbits of information about yourself.



























Elizabeth's musings
 
Sunday, May 26, 2013  
I seem to be stuck at 30 pounds.  Temptations have been strong.  I encountered a magnificant cheese table at a wedding reception tonight.  There were at least a dozen fabulous cheeses out.  The trio had that table all to ourselves after the guests went on to dinner.  Who could resist?  I didn't.

I don't really mind giving into the temptation of good food.  I do feel shame and frustration when I give in to junk food.  Cheez It boxes multiply in this house.  I wish I could abolish them permanantly.  After everyone else is in bed, those Cheez Itz throw themselves at me.

Even when I give in to cheats, the majority of my nutrition is coming from juice.  I'm going to stick with this for the long haul.  All of the food that I miss will still be there in September.

The palms of my hands may or may not be turning orange from all of the carrots I'm juicing.

12:36 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.